Saturday, February 28, 2009

vesticle

oohh myy... so tired.
So, had the kids today and the in laws. Went to parkmore and had coffee with mum and dad. Stayed with them while others went home and fed my shopping obession so I didn't need to go home. te he he. spent lotsa moolah. bought;
the pinky/blush/rose blouse
black 3/4 sleeve top with white lace on neckline
grey striped long sleeved tee for husband (for his bday next month, gift 1)
a new dinner set
a new floor lamp for lounge
a new leopard print doonah set
2 new dog beds
hmm. could have done without it all. wanted it all but.
ALSO- the makeup shop there has 3 juicy tubes in a pack for $39.95- I AM buying this if I have bad news this week. It will be my pick me up pressie.
Savers monday night- 50% off open till 9pm- yes yes and yes.
am totally obsessed with harem pants at the mo. Sussans have them! Sussans are priccy!! when did this happen? Where was I?
Today wasn't too hot, I have been waiting for a day like today- and lookit, I was uninspired and had no idea what to wear- go figure. This pic was taken almost at the end of the day.. so no full lengthy and this was the only one I took that looked semi ok.
I do love my vesty but. I wanna wear it every day and find new ways to wear it he he.

ok me thinks a lie down with a sweet valley high book will be noice.




pastel ruffley top- target
waist coat/vest- kmart
(not seen) leggings- big w
department store diva

1 comment:

RadioFence.com said...

I bought this Dog Bed and love it!