Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Happy Day

white peasant-ey top- autograph
oatmeal cardi- thrifted
skinnies- big w
new snakeskin sandals- target
ROGER, GET OUT OF MY PICS!!


Cardi off
Headband on
Complete with sensual gut roll... ha ha
check out Roger in the doorway :-)

I have been really giddy, kind of silly all day! Like all practical jokey and stuff. I like being in this kind of mood because its fun.. i don't like it because I get jack done.. but mah, I need a crazy day.
I have been kinda moody lately, all over the shop, and I cannot get my eating habits into check since I quit smoking which is driving me CRAZY! I am craving all sorts of stuff! I know what you are thinking.. moody+cravings+vomitey Monday= Preggo.. but alas, no. And I am not going to stress about it. You know me, easy come, easy go. I have the attention span of a gnat. Yes, I would ideally like to be pregnant, but I am still only 27, so I figure I have enough time. I almost made myself sick last week stressing, I am too tired to go through that again.. and strangely enough since I resolved this tuesday night I have been really happy! Go figure!
Lotsa changes at work lately, the recession (thank YOU Kevin Rudd) is starting to hit home which is scary but I think we will be OK, I work for a rather large company. I have not been spending much and have saved like $400 over the last few weeks which for me, is awesome! I am also doing some weekend work over the next few weeks/months sporatically so that will be good, any money from that will go direct into my savings fund. Am saving for lotsa things! Dishwasher, a new car, my new blonde hair for winter ha ha...
I am feeling kind of clothes lost at the moment. I hate this in between summer/winter shit. I like the extremes. Right now I am sick of summer and CRAVING winter. I want scarves, berets, boots, leggings, fur etc etc... It has been quite cool the past few days which is great, but is warmer up over the next few days again- boohoo.
I was thinking about this winter, I am not going to buy much, some leggings and key pieces and then a few statements, not too many. I only want to buy statement MUST haves, I have way too much in the wardrobe that I like.. or maybe even love, but not LOVE love, you know? And that shits me.

My outfit today is ok.. the white top, although loose and bloussoney is kinda sheer and exposes a liiiitle bit of a gut roll ha ha.. but it's MY gut roll and I like it!! I just wanted something natural and transeasonal!

Off to the shops tonight.. just for a LITTLE look! Have fun!





1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thanks for the compliment.. i will certainly check your blog out
Thanks
xx Danielle