Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The sensual pant... and a little d&m

I love my outfit today. I pre planned it. Last night I did some googling. I like a well researched outfit. It was fashionable and comfy. I will definetely feature these pants again into late summer/autumn.
Other than that, not much to post. Life is really confusing and full on at the moment and I feel like taking some time out for me and my husband xx and just to smell the roses and look after my soul, you know? Also, I feel twelve months ago I really felt I knew who I was and where I was going and all of a sudden, I don't know. I like who I am, I love who I am.. but I feel I could be better in control of things. I think some stuff has happened over the past few months that disagrees with my core, my being. I have made a friend or two who are dragging me down, well one is dragging me down and one to a place I am not sure I want to be. This is term is making me irritable and into a woman I never wanted to be. Toxic people be gone. We all knew what happened to me last time I ditched a toxic, I feel its time again! I'm sick of conforming and putting a friend on a pedestal, yes this person is doing me some big favours but maybe I need to let that person free from their duties and be patient and try in a few months to do things for myself? gah. sorry, very deep I know, lol. needed to get this off my chest!
white singlet- target
oatmeal cardi- thrifted
3/4 harem style pant- thrifted
tan heels- big w
floral scarf- crossroad
hilde bag- thrifted
channeling... below









No comments: