Tuesday, February 3, 2009

blahhhhh

black skinnies- big w
new bronze sandals- big w
white tank with crochet- target
helllooo chain stores

WHAT a suprise, ABL had already left this morning so I had to pic it solo. Pretty shit pose and the outfit worked better with my black crochet cardi. Very casual chic. I am really not into dressing up for work this week. I am thinking skinnies, tee's, tanks, cardi's, thongs, shorts etc. Could be because I am umm flying the red flag and feeling as bloated as all HELL. Meh. So um yes hello, NOT pregnant yet (after umm ONE month of trying lol). But enough on THAT, this is my hilarious-ness and fashion blog NOT my wah wah blog.

I have really been trying to find pics of girls, like ME wearing clothes! I love being inspired by all types of people but right now I was to see how big girls rock it. I am struggling to find these blogs/pics!! That is why I am posting so many pics of me in even the most casual clothes like today- if I like it, even in the slightest, I will post it, because I can look back on it and use it as a real life wardrobe. Like cher in clueless! When I was about 13 (think, 1994) when not many people at home had the internet etc (like no one I know!) I used a spreadsheet to document my clothes. First column- bottoms. Second column- tops. Third column- outerwear. Fourth column- shoes. Fifth column- accessories. And I would be like ok, if I can wear that top with those pants, maybe I can try it with.... and it was oh so fun!

Anyway, I might go and work on my february inspiration wall

bye bye xx


No comments: