Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hi there sleepy eyes

I am sleepy.
So sleepy
6am- alarm goes off
6:30am-decide to maybe get up
6:40am- get on the internet with some nutella for breakfast. Mmm..
6:55am- decide a shower would probably be a good idea
7:10am- Start drying hair
7:20am- start applying makeup
7:30am- start getting dressed. Is going to be 30 degrees they reckon. Put on skirt and top. Faded jeans and top. Discard all for current ensemble
7:50am- pack bag, do hair
8:00am- officially running late
MAH! SO TIRED!
I would have given anything to have stayed in bed this morning. Poo.
I hope today flies. Pfft. I doubt it. its only 10:30am now! 7 hours left OMG.
I want to go shopping.
The jacket/coat thingie I was after from kmart is now 20% off! I knew it would be worthwhile if I held out for a sale. Wackadoooo. I am heading there tonight for a layby and to pay some moolah on my big w booties layby. I am quite into layby at the mo. Below is the checked jacket I want- looks better on me. I also like the striped cardi below that again... hmm..




I have ditched the fake tan as seen below lol.. itas too much effort.. i'm just going to rock a pale look.


I wasn't 100% on this outfit and- now this is kinda embarrassing- i couldnt find any good support umm undies before I left today and this top is loose but also streamlined and quite thin so a smooth line underneath is kinda crucial. Soo.. I feel kinda potsy.
I do like this outfit now but. I like the pale florals and that.. I always feel so comfortable in black but i like the way my skin tone looks in paler colours and tones.
When this cardi dies, I will be devastated.
Do you like my work bathroom btw? lol.
My eyes are trained on the door in the photo below as I thought I heard someone come into the bathroom, ha ha.

Pastel floral frilly top- target


brown belt- city chic


skinnies- big w


gladiators (unseen)- target








No comments: