Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Fave Casual Outfit

Blue skinny jeans- Big W
Gold Thongs- KMart
White print tee- Best + Less
Black cardi- Thrifted (sussan) Savers

This could be my new favourite casual outfit! So comfy and casual and comfy! I like the way it looks as well! Totally goes with my mood this week- messy, rumpled and not interested, but in a good way :-) I haven't even done my nails this week and I have chipped coral pink nails... I am a fanatical nail-polisher. I never have chipped nails. But I kinda like them. They looked.. hardcore haha. They suit me this week.
Today I am channeling someone who couldn't give a shit but knows they look awesome anyway haha
My soundtrack is 20 good reasons- thirsty merc because i heard it before and it reminded me of him. But not in a bad way, just a reminicent semi bitter sweet way.
Also, Lily was here- Dave Stewart and Candy Dulfer. Because I heard it before and it's so sensually old school and 90's. Am loving the 90's this week.

No comments: