Thursday, February 12, 2009

My favourite dress xxx

Friday.
And this day could either pan out well.. or.. not well. we will see. am waiting on some info mmm..
just remember danielle, either way, not to stress, it's all OK.
i hate being disapointed.
I am right back into the swing of fashion. I reallllly want this black shiny tuxedo jacket from Crossroads and some black lace gloves. And red tarten leggings/pants.
I took the vest off after i took this pic this morning by the way. I am wearing my thrifted black crochet cardi instead. I wasn't really into the vest. I love them in theory and really want them to work for me but I put them on and feel top heavy. I have just been advised we are sans-step kiddies this weekend so I am planning on having a big wardrobe tidy/sort and try-on tonight woot woot!
I'm happy because I am in my favourite green dress



Vest- Crossroads
Green Dress- Dream Diva
Stirrups- Target
Black ankle boots- Target
Part of Roger and 2 of the kittens. yes, I live in a zoo.


No comments: