Friday, February 6, 2009

Sleeping in, Outfit De ja vu and what I didn't buy...

Leopard shirt dress- Thrifted
Leggings- Best and Less
Gold Thongs- Kmart
Brown Belt- Crossroads
blahblahblahhsdhshsjk

Could NOT.. correction, didn't WANT to, drag my arse outta bed this morning :-(

Could soo not be bothered to find something to wear for a 33 degree day.. i wanted jeans and cardi's and cute tops. wahwahwah. felt so boring in this outfit that i wore so recently anyway.

updates? don't mind if i do..

  • most stuff in big w was just.. mah. This season I am buying most of my goods from savers I fink. and im going to be thrifty. I have a lot to save for people! I did layby the flat shrunchie high boots I posted a pic of on below post. They were cute.
  • the doctor said i am healthy, i ovulate, i WILL be pregnant naturally so after one month of trying no feritility drugs for me. well how ruuude.. lol.
  • i have been a non smoker for 4 weeks and 1 day
  • i went to savers tonight and bought a sweet valley high book i have been looking for for yonks. I also bought a black stretch knit Sussan vest, V cute and a black + gold knit cropped cardi, long sleeved. Umm.. I THINK I may have owned this once before and maybe sold it on ebay? lol.. how SAD AM I? it's realllllly cute, wonder why I sold it?
  • I am not buying any clothes for a week.
  • I am craving a snackie dvd night
  • I am also craving something spookey.. like a drive to an abandoned place or something?? Woooooooooooooo!!
  • fave new song? NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY LADY GAGA
  • Below is my REPLACEMENT hiss*. I broke my black hiss, strangely enough, in a hissy fit at work. I like the new one a LOT but it's not the same as Hiss :( RIP Hiss. I may try and revive with supaglue.

Take it easy ey!





No comments: