Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let it rain!

gladiators- target
skirt- jacqui e (thrifted, savers)
floaty paisley blouse- rosanna
cardi- big w (old as)
Hilde the Baggie :)
Working from bottom up!
It's 4:49pm and I cannot wait till 5:30pm.
It is kinda cool inside but its warm as outside, about 34 degrees I think.
There are fires around too. It's scary as! Danie just left work and she called me to tell me there was a massive cloud of smoke hovering over Princess Hwy just outside of work.
I don't like this.
I think enough is enough with these fires. So many people dead, so many people hurt. 200 gone, that is terrible! I am still so shocked that that easily.. 200 people are dead! I would hate for us to be desensitised to this kind of horror.
I think of the children killed in the fires and want to cry. Innocent lives taken... futures gone. No one deserves to die but someone so young to suffer like that and to lose their loves so young, wow. People about 15-20 mins down the road have been warned that the Belgrave fire may reach them. Our country is just so dry.
I am not an overly religious person, but please god! let it rain! Don't let one more life be taken in this way!


No comments: