Thursday, February 19, 2009

Scattered Dayzeee

YAY YAY FRIDAY
Thank god. I am so tired.
I am going into the city after work to have drinks with Kelly for her birthday so I bought along my favourite green dress and my new 90's cropped black cardi.
I am not going to stay their for long.. as I am tired. (I say this now... but I will be singing a different tune when I am drunk, at HJ's at 5am tomorrow morning) I also have a strict $60 limit for tonight xx
Am working at the roast tomorrow night. Oh well.. it is an extra $40.
Today I am inspired by Deborah-lee at Style Plus as she wore this vest in black the other day and it reminded me that I had not worn mine for a very long time... its in a different colour but.
Also inspired by all the bogan maria's at Dandenong plaza last night in their leggings and gladiators. Mah,if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
I went to Savers last night, saw a nice Innovare double breasted jacket/blazer, sat on my hips. It was a great fit and that but I wasn't 100% feeling it. I just want one blazer/tuxedo/jacket for winter and I think i can do betterm you know? I then went to the Plaza and popped into best + less.. they had these horrendous plasticy double breasted jackets.. black and then a gross shiny checked material.. blahhh. Kmart had nothing... a few nice sleeveless cardi's/vests for winter but very boring. Target was the same. I was happy with this however, as I didnt want to spend. The only thing I did buy was a pair of brown gladiator sandals from target, only because a) i liked them b) they were $10 on sale and c) i figure we have a little but of summer left (next week is alll high 30's) so I will get wear from them. I have them on today- very comfy and sensual. I was interested in the shoe boots from the catalogue below..
They are only like $25 and I kinda wanted them.. but I didn't see them... and then the sales lady was being useless and couldn't find them either.. so then I was over it.

So, you can see my new shoes below..
I look a bit scattered in these pics.. I am a bit sleepy and my hair was messy. I like being messy sometimes.



black loooong top- millers
black leggings- best + less
brown belt- crossroads
vest- best + less
gladiators- target
+ hilde the bag :-)
Song Lyrics for the Day!
Another night slowly closes in and I feel so lonely
Touching heat freezing on my skin I pretend you still hold me
I'm going crazy, I'm losing sleep
I'm in too far, I'm in way too deep over you
I can't believe you're gone
You were the first, you'll be the last
The Flame by Cheap Trick= classic



No comments: