Thursday, February 26, 2009

one tower combo to go...

OK
I know I shouldn't
But I am
What am I?
Gnawing on a KFC tower burgo... mmmm.. It's ok, I got pepsi max! ha ha.

So I went shopping last night. To Parkmore. had high hopes. They were kinda filled. I went to Kmart and laybyed my sensual gray flannel coat, and also laybyed the grey stripey cardi I posted a pic of yesterday- it was very sensual and the size 18 was quite roomy! I also bought the knit waistcoat vest I had had my eye on as they had 20% off all clothes.. I then saw this blush/rose/pink loose blousey top... really simple, like you wouldn't really look twice at it.. but when it was on it looked awesome. I have ummed and ahhed but I am going to go back there tomorrow and buy it, i think!! It was only like $20 odd dollars.
I then went and put some moolah on my boots and leggings layby!
Crossroads has NOTHING. Nothing really special anyway.
Best+less was very mah.

I am wearing my new vest today.. i love it. I love the racer back style of it. I think after all this time I may have found the perfect vest. About time!
These pics don't really do me justice today I don't think! I took the pics again in the work bathroom as husband left early for work- like before 7am! (I was super impressed) I will only take photos in the bathroom here if it is an emergency.. its hard to see the pants I am wearing. They are the new textured leggings I thrifted a few weeks back. They are pretty much 3/4 length and I am wearing them with the only shoes i have worn for the past week- my brown gladiators. My hair looks messy in the pics and my makeup doesnt look as good as it does IRL.


with a trained eye on the door again...
knit waistcoat- kmart
paisley blouse- rosanna
textured skinny pants/leggings- thrifted


from a distance...


extreme close up.. my new thrifted beads.. do i have a crazed look in ONE of my eyes? lol
Yeah so above I am wearing my new beads as well.. They were realllly long and I cut the strand and retied. I think I now made it too short. Ohh wellll....
My weekend will now be spent;
having the kids AND the inlaws. You KNOW how I feel about this
working saturday night. see above
having coffee with mum tomorrow.. and the inlaws and the kids and the husband. You KNOW how my mum feels about this. lol
doing a LITTLE shopping tomorrow and buying Roger and Mooch a new doggy bed and myself that blush blouse! YAY!











1 comment:

Deborah-lee said...

I love your vest.

I have bought a couple now and other than one they're too short. I'm going to have to go and try out KMart.

I'd love to see a close up on the roses top, it looks great on you. Enjoy your Sunday!