Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Suprising...

Last night was great.
I cleaned heaps and wasn't sad. I love cleaning.
This morning I slept in. I woke up at 7:30am AHH! 30 minutes is soo not enough time. I gave myself 45 mins, made my husband drive me, and got it sorted :-) go me. Was suprised. And I like my outfit and didn't feel rushed and think I look ok!

Work is still quiet. Kinda scary.
I am in semi good spirits today.

Natalie and I have decided to organise easter this year at Cape Shank for the family like we used to. After Mutti (my grandmother) passed away on easter about 7 years ago, we kinda stopped going, but we really want to go again. It is so so so much fun. The BBQ, the cold weather, the chocolate, the kids, the pine needles, playing ball in the field, walking down to the lookout near the beach, ohhh i love it.

Marg at work will be leaving soon to have a baby so I am going to help arrange a really cute baby shower thingy. I am thinking, pink cupcakes (she knows she is having a girl) a morning tea and some pressies is in order.

I love projects.

In other news, I am loving my leopard print leggings today. Perfect for a 22 degree day- YOU HEARD ME!
38 on friday but- gross.
I have had these leggings since I was maybe 13? My mum bought them for me, ha ha. I then gave them back to her because I thought they were "daggy"
I stole them off her again maybe 2 years ago? I love them.

In other, other news... i haven't spoken to one certain semi toxic friend in almost a week.
In other, other, other news.. do you know how certain places in books you relate to actual places? Does anyone else do that or only me? Like I remember Sweet valley High, I always pictured the wakefield house as my aunty Liz's house in Ullara Crt. and the Valley Mall was always Karingal Hub, ha ha. Funny.




Black lace mini dress/top- kmart
brown belt- cc
black cardi- thrifted, savers
leopard leggings- no idea!
gladiators- target
hilde bag :-)
a disgusting garden.. neither husband or I are much of a gardener but i think maybe it is time to start! My leopard print leggings are at home in my jungley garden (ahahaha,, baaaad joke)



No comments: