Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sooo Sleepy...

cap sleeve black mini dress- kmart
cardi- thrifted
leggings- best + less
snakeskins sandals- Target
Hilde bag- thrifted
Belt- CC

I am kinda digging this ensemble. Except for my messy hair and slap happy makeup.

It's all black.. which I try to stay away from... but I like it

This mini dress/long top is cute. I bought it over a year ago but have only worn a handful of times. I like the lace detail on the top. It also has little pockets which is cute, oh and I like a good cap sleeve.

I have worn this cardi every day this week. I love it. It is the right kinda warmth for the aircon-ed office too. Soo.. I have decided it would be wrong to name a new handbag and not name my favourite cardi- everyone, meet Esme.

I am tired as. I didn't get one sleep in last weekend. I am dying for one on saturday! Only one more early morning and then I can wake at my leisure without the aid of an alarm! Woot woot.





1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.