Thursday, March 26, 2009

yay yay fri-day!

Mmm.. just had the best sandwich for lunch! Lean chicken and low fat cheese on dirty grainy seeded brown bread, toasted. Yummoli.
It has made me tired but, always tired after lunch. Lucky that we are actually really busy and short staffed today so I really have no time to be tired as I am busy!

Its been a good Friday so far. I was up early and made myself some sensual eggs on toast and got dressed early and did the dishes and everything! I am wearing my new cardigan which has made me happy, I really like it and I really like my casual Friday look!

So I went to Parkmore last night and went into Big W to have a look at the cardi in the ‘logue, the stripey one. I didn’t really like it. Was really stiff. I like stretch. Was kinda dowdy. But it was the last one in my size so I hid it while I went to Kmart because I knew I had seen a stripey cardi thingy I liked there the other night- I found it, tried it on, loved it and bought it. They actually had a couple of Ok looking things in kmart- such as a cheapie striped tee and some long sleeved striped tee’s- I really want some stripey stuff to wear with my new wet look leggings. I think I might actually raid my mums ‘robe tonight but when I go over there because she actually has some really nice striped tops. Am I spelling stripey wrong? It looks funny, ha ha.
OH I also bought a white/creamy tunic-ey top last night. will wear with my wet looks next week. I also picked up a $2 discounted white chiffon scarf with little black love hearts printed on it. cute + a bargain!

ION- my boss sucks
ION- thanks to my hair, I am broke AS!
ION- I don’t care, I am still going to savers tonight ha ha ha


black flat boots- big w
black rib leggings- big w
black 3/4 sleeve tee- big w
(this was NOT intentional ha ha)
striped hooded cardi- kmart
yellow scarf- crossroads (this actually looks heaps better without it but I had a cold neck brr)


ignore facial ha ha... wrapping myself up in my sensual new cardi

all autumned up




No comments: