Monday, March 9, 2009

catch up part 1- ootd friday

wowee (who says that?) I have been busy of late.
We are going to start with friday.
Friday I went to work feeling better because I had no greyish roots and I had done a sensual facial thursday night. I was also wearing my boots which I still love even though I have new ones for this winter on layby, and my new brown vest.
Work was kinda busyish which was good. I forgot to update my blog and then left my card reader at work for the long weekend which is reason #1 why I have not updated in 4 days.
After work I went with mumsy to parkmore and we had coffee and I laybyed the black trench he he and bought more leggings.
I also discovered I was not pregnant when I got AF. Blah. Oh well. Was curiously NOT too sad. I know it will happen this way and if not then its IVF. It's early days still. Have decided to can someone from our plans however mmmhmmm- toxic person. I guess its not his fault that he can't give some of his time to be a good friend. ANYWAY moving along..


black wedge boots- kmart
leggings- crossroads
black 3.4 sleeve tunic- big w
brown boyfriend vest- big w

with sensual thrifted trench- do ya like??
ignore the stoopid face







No comments: