Tuesday, March 31, 2009

heart print scarf

Very impressed with my reserve. Have just vetoed a tower burger for my salad and tuna. I did ask someone to get me a little multigrain dinner roll and a sugar free v to have with my lunch but :-) but that's OK

Today I am wearing my new white scarf with black love hearts all over it. I loove it and remember, it was only $2 from Big W. I have paired it with my long purple tee/dress, black big w leggings and my thrifted Sussan crochet cardi. I am wearing my target open toe black flats. These pics I have taken are shite but I left the camera at work last night so mah, what do ya do?

I am feeling much better today- monday + yesterday I felt like shit and was soo tired + bored + anti social at work... I went to bed a teeny bit earlier last night so am feeling better today :-)

Things I am happy about at the mo;

easter next weekend!
winter
hanging out with my fam
my ebay sells
australia's next top model starting again soon
getting my MIL to taper some pants for me

Things I am not terribly impressed with at the mo;

Big Love season three only having ten episodes- whats with that??
Rock of love + Desperate housewives having a few weeks off- what for??
The accountant at my old job taking her sweet time getting me my group certs so I can finally do a tax return + possibly get $900 off the government for doing sweet FA
the fact that Harold Bishop from neighbours will be at Vinnies Dandenong today for their opening and I cannot see him because I am stuck at work. Hmmpff. I love you harold bishop forever.

What's new with me?

I'm going to attempt a no clothes for two weeks ban. meaning- you CANNOT buy clothes for 2 weeks. Picking up a layby is ok. Putting something on layby is ok- but only if you reallllly reallllly love it.
The ban will start when I get paid tomorrow. I think it will force me to look, I mean realllly look, in my 'robe.


It's meant to be 30 degrees today. Pfft. GOD ITS APRIL, CAN THIS WEATHER PLEASE!

ok ciao for now.





purple tee shirt mini dress/long tee- thrifted, savers (but is from kmart originally)
black crochet cardi- thrifted, savers ( but is from Sussan originally)
black full length leggings- big w
white heart print scarf- big w
flat open toe flats- target
filligre earrings + snake bangle- Diva





does my skin look nice? have been using my new revlon colorstay foundation, and applying it with a foundation brush, oohh ohh look at me, ha ha.

1 comment:

Deborah-lee said...

OOh I like this look.

YOu did make me laugh though with your fashion inspiration.

Could you do a Tickle Me Elmo one soon? :P