Tuesday, March 24, 2009

a little bit wrong

I feel like I am on speed this morning.. typing and talking so very fast.we had a complaint this morning that our dept was not picking up calls. this really pisses me off. there are certain peeps in this dept that do not pull their weight and let phone calls go through to message bank but not me and i resent having to listen to that complaint, aimed at all of us! vent over.. ha ha...
I am wearing armani code perfume today and it reminds me of last year, last winter, of dandenong hookups, thai restautants and trucks. Blahblah. ishway iway ouldcay orgetfay.
I washed my hair this morning and it is fluff + frizz central ha ha. Tomorrow it should be ok. Isn't it funny? it took burning the CRAPOLI out of my hair for me to finally leave it three days between washes.
I refuse to admit that it may be 26 degrees today. I am all wintered up. i wanted to try the open toe sandles with opaques. I like it.
Things I want to know..
how possums stay on the fence when the fence is thin, they are running and mooch is chasing them, jumping up on the fence and barking at them.
why i have redken anti snap product in my hair but it looks like a frizzy fro ha ha
why it is not cold cold cold yet? I was freezing, winds, chills, hail etc etc
what shoes to wear with a bootleg jean? Like to work.. soo, no havaina's coz that would be my first option
why i cannot find a sensual cheap lowish heeled pair of shoe boots. that are comfy. Grr.why
why having short hair seems to have given me crazy arse confidence? i love it!

um i think that is all.



floral scarf- pink sugar
greyish vee neck short sleeved button top tee- thrifted
denim high waist skirt w/pockets- city chic, remixed
black cardi- big w
black opaques- sizewize
silver peeptoe flats- target


i dunno.. i know i am vain lol (which is not a bad thing you know? body confidence y'all!) but i love my frizzy hair :-) peace out


No comments: