Thursday, March 19, 2009

to dye or not to dye

See? I was more organised this morning. Kind of. I actually was wearing my pink blushy blouse until about five minutes before I left the house but changed as I felt I was too “pastels” the black broke it up more + I got to wear my sensual new tan belt.
My stomach feels a little flatter after eating pretty good all week. This is the best I have been in ages lol. I have had a few little slip ups but nothing compared to what I have been doing lately!
I cannot wait for today to be over. Yay for Friday. Yay for the weekend. Even though I am working 5 hours at the roast tomorrow night, I am DYING for a relaxing weekend! After my drunkenness last weekend, my body needs some TLC.
I was having a look at the citychic website late last night and saw they have wet look leggings for the bargain price of $29.95. I seriously may buy them. Fountain gate are holding me a pair til tomorrow he he. I hope they are long and not too tight. I ordered the XL so hopefully there is a bit of bag going on.
Did I mention I stripped a streak of hair last night? It is now orange. I am now seriously trying to decide if I want to strip the whole head this weekend lol. I know these things are sometimes best left to a HD but my hair is oily not dry and in quite decent condition. I have stripped before and it didn’t kill my hair. I just need to decide because once I have gone lighter.. ain’t going back to the black!!!
So.. if I decide to go ahead, these are my steps.
1- bleach application 1 + 2 full head (somehow leaving roots to last minute)
2- light brown castings application
3- wait two-four weeks
4- go to the actual HD and get full head blonde highlights
oohh im just not sure!! mah!


what is with
a) the stupid expression
b) the friar tuck hairdo- this is what happens when I get the bus and walk to work in the damp morning air!


I look a bit sensual and slender here, no? No? ok. ha ha.


skinny cropped fadeds with frayed hem- thrifted, savers (and um, about to die judging by the thinning-ness of the crotch!)
black top- millers
floral scarf- crossroads
tan belt- big w
esme the cardi- thrifted, savers
tan gladiators- target




hair= yuck








No comments: