Monday, March 2, 2009

a little bit gangsta


black top with cutout shoulder with gold chains and gold foil print- CC
black 3/4 harem style pant- thrifted
leopard print bangle- big w
gladiators (not seen)- Target

umm blurry?


I am not sure of this outfit.

its a little 80's tina turner. maybe its a bit much for work? lol.

i woke up a little late but not too bad.. however i tried to do too much this morning, and it made me kinda frazzled and behind.

I have also left my keys at home which sucks.. i just hope i can get geoff to try and be home about the same time as me tonight coz i have a bit to do at home tonight.
I had a pretty slammin' time at Savers last night with the 50% off sale! I purchased nothing I had on my list ha ha.. but got some other goodies. I will advice of them and my reasoning for buying them...

red slinky short sleeved top with little cut outs in the shoulder- because red will be a key colour for winter and i love a cut out.

black silky button down just below knee dress with little white floral print- because i was severely after a floral long sleeved dress for winter and with a belt this looks so cute and flouncy.


casual aqua 3/4 sleeved fitted tee- for casual at home wintery days

indigo and black striped mini skirt- because I thought this would be a good high waistey but its to tummyish so will wear as normal mini skirt.

purple cropped cardi with 3/4 sleeves and one big button- because it has a nice box pleat at the back and is really nice material and quality.

and for the kiddies...
black hello kitty tee
pink tarten brats skirt
red tarten brats skirt
red baby doll long sleeved long top/short dress
faded 3/4 jeans
skinny jeans

mah. nothing terribly special. Then had bangers and mash for tea and watched underbelly. Sensual :-)

Things feel uneasy at work today. Someone apparantly circulated some kind of memo that has offended people and they are looking for the perpetrator! Ooohh I wonder! I haven't seen anything.. mustn't be in the cool crowd. :-(

I am craving a cheeseburger!! OMG!!
ha ha...




No comments: