Sunday, March 29, 2009

leave me ALONNEEE

omg
Do you ever have those days where you would just prefer to not converse with anyone?
YUP, me too!

I want to be alone. and perhaps watch tv, a movie. or maybe just some internet surfing. or even writing? I feel like doing some writing (its only been like 10 months lol)
I want to be anywhere but where people are!!

I feel OK, like not sick or anything but I soo feel like pulling a sickie and going home. I wish :-(
Oh well. Back to pretending to work and ignoring people. Only 3.5 hrs to go :(




cream embroidered top- big w
black wet look leggings- cc
floral scarf- crossroads
cardi- thrifted, savers
bronze ballet flats- target
this is the new top i bought thursday night
i might try and not buy any clothes all week- no thursday/friday night shopping at all this week, what do you think? I'm up for the challenge!

i do love these pants xx

No comments: