Thursday, March 12, 2009

hello colour!

I have been a bad blogger this week. but you know what? I have been kinda uninspired with clothes and haven't really much new or different so there has been no real need to post?

Well.. that's my story anyway.

so i really love coral at the moment. I decided to throw some colour in today and wear my coral tee. I have been wanting to wear this grey leopard printed bolaro all week as I have only worn it once since I got it about 6 weeks ago. I think this outfit looks ok but- the top is a CC size small however and feels a little cling-on-ey ha ha.
I added my gold thongs to the ensemble. Gold + Coral = Palm Beach Glamour, ha ha.


coral tee- cc (thrifted however)
skinny jeans- big w
grey leopard bolaro- thrifted
gold thongs- kmart






I have had a fruitful morning at work by the way- below is my handywork so far. I am not sure if I mentioned it or not but today is my friends 30th and we are having a party tomorrow night- with the theme of Bogans + Beauty Queens. Originally I was all over the Beuty Queen aspect as I bought this red marilyn monroe esque dress from Savers for like $8 but then I thought more about it- and the desire to wear skinny jeans, bogan thongs and a bogan flannie won. I think if the party was going to be bigger I would go the red dress but it is quite dressy and very verrrrry booby. The party is at my cousins place and will be quite a drunk, casual mess, so I think jeans and a flannie would do better! So to fit in with my bogan theme I am wearing one of Husbands flannies and I found some VB thongs at Big W on sale last night along with a white beanie- I will wear that again i think! I am also going to give myself some fake tatts lol and this is why I also gave myself the bogan nail art.. see below :-)




















2 comments:

Pauline said...

Love that leopard bolero, so cute!
Had to look up the word bogan, thanks google pictures! I'm not quite there with the Aussie slang yet, but one word closer now. :)

Danielle said...

hahaha.. bogans rock, see my latest post for all good bogan flannie shirt wearing!