Sunday, March 29, 2009

Take back the weekend..

Oh where oh where did my weekend go??

Here is where!
Saturday- started work @ the roast at 10am. Was busy AS. Ended up working 11 hours and finally got out at 9pm. Was too tired to go out with Nat + Katie so I went home, ate my chips + gravy, watched a bit of TV, had husband rub my sore tootsies and went to bed.

Sunday, slept in a little, woke up and made us eggs for breakfast, did a little washing + cleaning, washed my doggies, then in the afternoon went out for a little shopping spent allll my hard earned cashie- Revlon Colorstay @ $33, Redkin protein hair mask @ $30 black nailart polish @ $10 thrifted black high waisted skirt with pockets (very nice!) $9 @ Savers, thrifted green crochet cropped cardi $6 @ savers, a book + a bracelet @ $1ea from Savers.

Then we went to L + S's for dinner with Nat and Greg. Had roast lamb with vegies + this incredible gravy! Was soo nice. Then the four of us went to the Hub and did our grocery shopping together, that was funny. Nat and I were all like- "Oh THIS is the best detergent" "This is the best dog food ever!!" etc etc.. the boys were like- hurry uupppp!!!

Then I went home + went to sleep.

It was quite a nice day- bit too warm for MY liking but. Someone needs to tell Melbourne it AIN'T meant to be hot anymore!!


Pretending to love the sun in..
jeans (NOT skinny!) Kmart
white print tee- CC
Havainas- City Beach
Greeney silver knit shrug- best + less




No comments: