Monday, March 23, 2009

Grass is greener?

As I sit here looking at the pics below I think of how green the grass is in the garden and how it was a few weeks back when we were having our gross million degree weather. What a difference.
I am quite enjoying garden snaps. It is nice to have a kind of garden, compared to the house we used to live in with the concrete jungle.

Today I am wearing something transeasonal and autumny.. it is meant to be 26 degrees but it was cold this morning. I am annoyed because I am tired.. all I want to do is sleep at the moment! And because I had chinese last night with Geoff for his birthday and pizza the previous night- very very naughty. I need to be good for the rest of the week!
I am wearing these cute little dangly earrings. I am no much of an earring person but with the short hair I thought it would look cute? Wearing these cream top today has made me realise how much I want a long long white/cream mini dress/long top. I had to wear the vest over this because the hem line on this blouse is uneven and short- like does not cover my bum. And I am more than happy to wear leggings as pants- so long as I have butt coverage. Must look for this this weekend..

Didn’t wash my hair again this morning.. eww he he he.. so easy to do. Am still loving it. It is a very reminisint hairdo.. I had something soo similar when I was 18.

I am feeling very homey and nesty at the moment.. want to go home and slip into sensual jarmies, light candles and watch TV.. oohh how nice!

Aaannd…. Eh, eh, nothing else I can say!




cream 3/4 sleeved blouse- autugraph
brown long button down vest- big w
blacklong cardi- thrifted
black rib leggings- big w
brown ankle boots- target
dangly amber earrings- big w

sans cardi.. + looking very fatty autumn advertisement i think, ha ha





2 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

I like the way you've styled the outfit together. The vest looks great with the cardi over it.

I might steal that look .. but with jeans. I am just not comfortable with the leggings look for myself. I know i'd be a heap happier and comfy. Perhaps for around the house.

Danielle said...

thanks :-)
its funny hey, i am almost too comfy out in my leggings. I have worn leggings for the past.. 4 days lol