Wednesday, March 4, 2009

little fat red riding hood

BRRR!!! its cold todayI decided to throw some red in today. I used to love red and wear it all the time but once I got over it once I kicked the rockabilly habit and started wearing more classic muted tones. I like red but I am not 100% on how it looks on me.. but I think its going to be big for winter, so here we go?!

gray vee neck button down top- thrifted, savers
black short skirt worn high waisted- thrifted, savers
black opaque stirup tights- crossroads
red booties- ebay
red cardi- beme @ rockmans (a million years ago)
handbag (Betrand) - thrifted, savers
New Red polish

This red cardi used to be a weekly wear, back in the old days. it has been almost a year since I have worn it but. I think it looks a little big and sloppy TBH.The red boots I bought last year. I can only wear them over stirups or tights as they are really low cut. I dunno.. i feel a little uncomfortable in red, don't know why?





Also, i feel like I have ugly hair at the moment.. gross regrowth.. wish I had all my blonde back. this is going to take waaay too long?!?! Should I just get rid of the hair extensions and strip it? Hmm..








No comments: