Wednesday, March 25, 2009

wet look legging woo woo

omg so opposite to the way I was feeling yesterday! I am so so so stupidly sleepy this morning! I feel like a zombie and I am uncomfortable in my clothes.
I love my leggings, shoes + cardi. The jury is still out on the blouse. It is one of those ones with an elasticated band at the hem. I dunno.. I am not really sure this is a really flattering shape? I love the colour but, and the ruffles. It is way sheer too, which annoys me because I reckon the singlets they give you to wear underneath are NEVER big enough and if it is sheer like this, you need it to be big underneath. Because the way it is now you can actually see my white bra straps and the start of my bra which is a little… scary for me, ha ha.

I just want today to be over quick
I just want today to be over quick

I just want today to be over quick

I just want today to be over quick

What to do tonight?
a) go to savers and hunt for a white shirt/short dress/long top/shirtdress. Or cream. Or pretty much any light colour. Then get geoff to pick me up
b) Then go to big w + get the cardigan I want
c) Have healthy-ish dinner + go home

Or
a) go direct to big w
b) have healthy-ish dinner + go home

I think the savers option sounds the best but will see how this annoying top goes, ha ha.



pink blush ruffley sheer blouse- big w
floral scarf- pink sugar
black wet look leggings- cc
ballarina flats- big w
black cardi- thrifted

ignore my derranged sleepy look.. check out my ruffles :-)

p.s i WILL be in bed tonight by 11pm. I have to!

p.p.s ihay illkay ouyay!!!




2 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

PPS.. WHO are you going to kill? :O

I really wanted that blush shirt to suit me when it was in store. It was too much like my skin colour and I was afraid I was going to look naked from a distance!! Hee hee.

You though have the perfect skin tone for it. Oooh I want to know what this Big W Cardi is.

Hey, are you up for a "Everything I'm wearing is from Big W challenge?"

I was thinking about it for myself. And maybe a Kmart one! Haa

I'm away for the weekend, and then maybe next week I will design an outfit that ONLY comes from Big W!!

Danielle said...

haha.. well the big w cardi was the stripey one in the catalogue.. it was so so... so i bought one from kmart instead- kmart rocks this seaon so far!
I am so up for that challange!!!!

i will wear and photograph the new cardi tomorrow..