Sunday, March 1, 2009

Introducing...

Good Morning
Today I am debuting three things...
1- my new pinky blush blouse that I love.
2- Betrand, one of my other thrifted handbags
3- my new varnish
I love the blouse- it is way big and flouncy and suits this belt i think.
I love Betrand- he has compartments! For pens and shit! and gold, and a long strap.
I love my nail varnish- it is so vivid and just POPS. Is way more orangey coraly than pink.
I so cannot be fagged working today. I am tired. I got up on time and all today but it was cold and dark and I wanted to burrow down in the doonah and snuggle. It is quiet here again today...
Tonight is Savers 50% off sale- excited much? You know what but, I very rarely buy much on the 50% off sales as by the time I will get there tonight, so much will have already been sold. I do have a list of things to look for to help me NOT buy shit. My list features;
Blazers
Trench/wool coat
Casual ¾ sleeve tops for winterGray cardi
Cream cardi (long for both)
Gloves
Black pants- harem or baggy style, full length
Plaid or check pants
Long sleeved mini dresses or looong tops
Soo.. we will see.
Anyway.. too bored and tired to chat.
CRAVING a Mrs Fields cookie!!
love ya xx
pink blush blouse w/ribbon- kmart
skinny jeans- big w
black bag (bertrand)- thrifted
black belt- big w
black floral headband- pink sugar

no flash.. is this better?


with cardi

new nail polish.. i think its called Tahiti



2 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

I never feel I can wear nail varnish .. but i love that colour. Maybe it's something I could try .. I'll start with my toes!!

I saw that shirt in Kmart.. you inspired me to go when you were talking about your stripey cardi and your hooded jacket.

The jacket was really funky, but I think I won't get as much wear as my dark parker from Targer.

I did buy a plaid shirt which I'll probbly wear tomorrow. I don't seem to be able to wear that blush colour .. and the purple one is too much like something I already have.

YOu however, my dear, rock it! I love your skinny jeans. I was sure they were leggings at first. Top stuff!!

Danielle said...

aww thanks love!
yeah the blush colour is a tricky one.. i had no idea i liked it till i tried it on! Just trying to get away from black, I love it, but it drains me.
Yeah, the polish rocks. it is really orangey but i like it. It was just a $2 chemkst cheapy!
Please post the plaid top, I wanna see what it looks like!!