Thursday, March 19, 2009

blah blah wah wah blah

ok this week has just been weird and odd and weird and crap and ok and weird.

i keep sleeping in
keep hating work but doing ok
i keep not doing sensual blogs at work
i keep forgeting to a) take pics before I leave the house and b) even take the camera with me!
i keep being drained by ppl
i keep taking shits pics in the dunnies at work
i keep not wanting to see ppl
i keep lemming clothes + shit :-)
black leggings- big w
black mini worn as tube top- thrifted
paisley long top- rosanna
black racer back knit vest- kmart
black long cardi- thrifted
(unseen) gold thongs- kmart

god i hate these bathroom pics. must get organised in the am AB!


I spent all day online looking for a pair of the sass and bide rats in a fattie size. Closest I found at Monroe ones at Myer. went to myer tonight. no monroe stock. FYI, Myer dandenong u suck arse and have shit stock. I feel I am late to jump on the rats wagon but I also feel i will DIE if I don't get some sort of ruched legging this winter. die.


i want shoe boots. i want shoe boots. i will learn to love the heel if i have shoes this hot. or as hot as the ones below. i want these and leggings like YESTERDAY PEOPLE!











No comments: