Saturday, January 31, 2009

Losing my strapless virginity

rainbow print strapless dress- city chic
black cropped short sleeve cardi- Best & Less
black flats- Target
Dolce Gabana knock off bag- Bridge Road
snake bracelet- Diva
________________________________________

OK so I have a few strapless items;

my black stretch strapless top with black and white floral ruffle on the bottom from jeans west. put on once or twice. worn as a skirt. not worn as a top

my black long strapless stretch top on sale last boxing day from city chic. Put on millions of times. haven't left the house in it.

my new tribal print dress with removable straps. Have removed the straps but never worn without.. out of the house.

my 80's "rainbow" print pink, black, white and aqua dress from city chic once again, last boxing day sales. Never worn out of the house


Tonight ABL, the girls and I headed off to my niece's 21st. Yes, she is only 7 years younger than me. It was at a rather lamo all you can eat and it was a quite warm night again so I thought, you know, its just a crapo place, I am soo going to lose my strapless virginity!
And so I did- what do you think?