Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh what a night....


Skinny Leg Jeans- Big W

Leopard Print Singlet- Big W

Crochet-ey Black Cardi- Thrifted, Savers



My legs look funny in that pic. Hmm.


Well that was the start of a HUGGGGGGE night. From what I remember, at the time, it was a great night, the best night. The next morning it was not the best night. Since Saturday night (it is now Monday night) I have developed a really bad eye infection (the doctor gave me anasthetic in the eye this morning- was weird) and am realllly tired. Back to work tomorrow oh joy aaand its going to be the hottest week ever- like late 30's/40's, gross. I am actually looking forward to winter :-)






2 comments:

agus said...

Halo DAni

I like your blog and photos (especially the first photo ist super!) and I think you are very nice person :-)
I invite you to Poland, because we have now winter :-)
greetings from Poland
agus

Danielle said...

Hi Agus, thanks, that is really sweet xxx