Monday, January 12, 2009

Feeling Hot Hot Hot...

who i am channeling today.. a fat version of haha
same off white crochet neckline tank as yesterday- Target

same brown belt- city chic (I loove this belt and wear like 5/7 days)

denim skater style high waisted skirt- City Chic (was actually a pinafore once but I modified)


Same as above but with bronzey wrap cardi- thrifted.

Oh and ehre you can see the whole skirt, complete with cutesey pockets

Gold sandals- Kmart





Wow I am soo tired. I'm sitting here at work and I am struggling to keep the eyes open. And it's only 10am! wahh! Yesterday was a really good day, I was energetic and didn't even mind being back at work! I also got two pieces of really good news yesterday (nothing I can share, but reallllly good news!) Oh and one of my cats kittens has opened her eyes, aww soo cute. made me feel all warm and fuzzy.
37 degrees today. Phew!
By the way... 5 days strong.. smoking- zero, me- five :-)



You know, I was just thinking, yes I am tired and miffed and can't be bothered but it's really not too bad. I am having a humanitarian-ish moment. I mean, my life is pretty good. Am married to a wonderdul (at times haha) man, have great supportive parents/family and awesome friends. Have great clothes (I think tehe) enougn money to buy the things I need and sometimes the things I totally do NOT need. I have a job which allows me to randomly blog during the day (but NOT access facebook grr!) Life is good.



So, todays outfit. Hmm. I am a bit iffy about doing an on-the-knee/slightly-above-the-knee skirt WITH a singlet/tank (Usually I like to expose fat legs OR bingo wings NOT both but- 37 degrees, meh!) I am kinda channelling a fat version of Peaches Geldof today haha.

Have a good day!








2 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

I love the skirt. YOu did an excellent job of it.

I also love the little grey jumper you're wearing with it.

I know what you mean about the weather. Today I wore a dress I might otherwise have thought too short. But I didn't give a stuff. It was perfect and I kept cool. I'm going to be wearing it again and again.

Danielle said...

Thanks Hun, the jumper is actually a shrug that ties up in front, I wrapped it around myself and tied the ends inside my belt haha

yes I am sitting here sweltering now still. I love hot weather but the limit is 32 i think :-)