Friday, January 30, 2009

45 (degrees) and still alive!

Freshly GHD straightened and cut hair- thanks HD :-)
black singlet (under)- thrifted, Savers
Chiffony paisleyblouse (with the cutest tiny buttons at the chest and the cutest fluted cap sleeves) - Rosanna- more about YOU below
Cuffed black shorts- Lily + Lou, Best + Less
Brown Belt- CC
Splotchy fake tanned legs- all mine baby!

Sooo.. I started this blog at 8:30am this morning as soon as I got into the office, as usual. I usually am done anytime between 10:30am-12:30pm. Pfft. Today I gave up at 5:48pm. I finish at 5:30pm. What a shithouse day. Busy Busy. One of my clients keep me soo busy, and then there were all the others! People, its hot! It actually reached 45 degrees in melbourne today. Kerrrazy! It is 25 degrees now at 10:14pm.. I am still sweaty lol. The house is hot still!

I like todays outfit. Love my hair hair extensions cut. The HD told me to use serum serum and more serum on the dry ends and to wash ONLY once a week.

I like these shorts, was a leeetle scared of them, but hey, it's HOT! These are the ones I bought from B & L last week for $15- they look nice, are a nice tailored material but stretch! Woohoo! They have nice cuffs too.

The top is awesome. so loose and flowey but looks great with a belt. has short sleeves but not offensive as to show off bingo wings and back fat. I actually bought it one night shopping with Nicola at Knox. I saw this shop called Rosanna opposite Kmart and was depressed after trying to squeeze my size 20 arse into a pair of size 16 shiny girl express leggings. Ha ha, I can laugh now. Anywhooo.. I decided to pop into Rosanna, the clothes looked semi ok from outside but they looked big. I went in and found this jem, which I love love love and was only like $25? They had some other OK stuff, including a cute rah rah skirted tank dress in all sizes, but that was like $120- I thought the prices went from one extreme to another! They had some OK stuff but some was gaudy/tacky/dandenong market-ish/jewish grandma tack. I have not been back, only coz I rarely go to Knox, but am thinking of heading back soon....

Anyway, tomorrow morning am off to the beach with ABL and my step daughters who we have for the weekend. I hope the weather is OK, is meant to be 37 degrees but "cloud developing and possible storms in the PM" But we will see.

Have a good night all!!


1 comment:

agus said...

Hey :-)

you look beautiful today! And your smile is sweet!