Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bad Mornings and Fake Smiles

Same as below but with black cropped crochet-ish cardi- Thrifted (Savers)
and a very big fake smile :-)

yellow and white striped tank with green skulls and crap on the right hand side- Torrid
Black singlet underneath- Thrifted (savers)
Skinny jeans- Big W
Gold sandals (agaiinnn) Kmart
Messy study- ALL ME :-)
Bad day so far and it’s only 10:50am. It can only get better right? I have received some fantastic news over the past few days but I am feeling guilty for being really excited about it around certain people and that is making me upset and confused lol. So today I am tired and have sore eyes from last night. I am trying to keep my spirits up because this news is really fantastic and I know “certain people” are happy about it as well.. they are just not as excitable as me haha. This probably sounds weird but it’s really all I can say. That and that the news is fantastic yes, but may require some work and the next few months may be a little stressy and emotional. I think it will be worth it!

So I rolled out of bed with the resolve to get the bus and not get ABL to drive me- he has driven me all week so far as my D2 who usually drives me is not at work this week. I really couldn’t be bothered to find something nice to wear but had an idea in my head last night of what to wear- I must say, it looked better in my head and I also think it looks better in person than what it does on my photo haha- I did my own photography this morning too as ABL was still asleep when I left. I was after a casual look and was very happy it’s only 23 degrees today and not 40 billion degrees like it has been. It’s easier to be casual and mopey when the weather is shittier.

So yes, I got the bus. Was looking forward to half an hour of MP3 music- turned my player on and the battery died. Has pretty much summed up my day so far. Wah.


No comments: