Thursday, January 22, 2009

should have.....


what i should have worn part 1

black slinky tank with black stone embellishment- best and less

Green black and cream knee length flouncy skirt

Belt- Autograph

flat black peep toes- target



what i should have worn part 2

black floral 90's style dress- Big W

flat black peep toes- target




what i should have worn part 3

flat black peep toes- target

red white and navy floral a-line skirt worn high waisted- thrifted, savers

black slinky tank with black stone embellishment- best and less (woot woot)
















I'm not posting what I actually wore. dont want to be reminder of the day anymore haha.


















today was awful. Really Really awful. The kind of day that I need to look back at good days and remember that there is such a thing as a good day.






Without saying too much- I was up way too early (and changed my clothes 50 million times, see above) , plans were cancelled, hopes were shattered. I then had to put on a facade and pretend all was ok- when in reality- it soo wasn't. And just to top it all off, 34 steamy degrees ot unsensual humidity. Yay.






My husband is a darling and is very sweet. Let me winge and have a little cry, all while giving me happy cheesy little feel good quotes. I decided I would go past Savers on the way home and have a little $20 pick me up. I bought a grey and black leopard print short sleeved bolaro thing, a denim just-on-knee shift dress ( i tried it on with my black autograph waist belt, MUST be worn with a belt otherwise resembles a sack) and three Sweet Valley High books, including one I have been after for a looong time- I read it when I got home hehehe.






Being an EX team leader, I am NOT into quotes of any sort generally- but I need to learn how to pick myself up when things don't go my way or when I hurt. I am not the kind of person to ever close myself off and not experience life. I keep coming back for more and more and more. I take chances. So therefore, at times, I get shot down, I get hurt, I misjudge. And I need to cope with this kind of stuff better :-) so hence the below.. to make me feel better lol




Don't waste a minute being unhappy. If one window closes - run to the next window - or break down a door.




When one door of happiness closes another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
— Helen Keller




Stress is an alarm clock that lets you know you've attached to something not true for you.
— Byron Katie




and I thinnnkkk I need some SATC quotes to make the day complete;



carrie: this will always be known as the day that i got arrested for smoking a doobie.



Im gonna say the thing Im not supposed to say: I love you. but I love ME more~ Samantha to Smith



Charlotte: "Don't laugh at me, but maybe we could be each others soulmates? And then we could let men be just these great nice guys to have fun with?"




I swear, If I watched the SATC movie now, I would cry like a baby!! haha.. awesome movie.
OK peeps, 11:07pm, only 43 more minutes of this wacked out day to go- good riddance!











No comments: