Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hot in the city.. Hot in the city tonight

Cream blousey singlet with green, pink and blue tiny flowers, slight ruffled bib and fabric covered buttons- Big W
Black cheesecloth skirt- some randon cheap store- $5 (bargain!)
(OLD) gold sandals- K Mart
Brown belt- CC
____________________________________________________________
Good Morning Baltimore!!!!!

Cigarettes- 0
Chocolate- 0
KFC Meal- 1 (for lunch.. the girls pressured me! Have been good otherwise!!)


Well, it sure is hot today! We are looking to hit a top of 41 degrees and 43 tomorrow! AHH!! Ha-ha too hot, I hate sweating! I might go to Kmart tonight and pick up a cheap desk top fan in case the aircon fails here!

This morning I was searching through the spare room for something to wear and found my 5 buck skirt! I bought this, and a multi coloured one, for $5 each from some cheapie clothing store at Parkmore a few months back. I have been looking for the black skirt for the past week or so, and there is was this morning, lying on the floor of the spare room wardrobe. I like it because it is cheesecloth so is light and cool and also because it is not too “flarey” I have another black skirt (that cost $30) and its kind of fattening as is very “flarey” What do you think?

I love this top, have not really worn it yet as the straps are always falling down and cannot be adjusted which kinda sucks. I know I can sew them up but I don’t really do the sewing thing.

I am currently wearing my bronze crochet-ey shrug on top as its nice and coolish upstairs, I am sure I will get a chance to show off this top on my hellish bus ride home tonight… so soo soooo not looking forward to it.

By the way- I am totally in love with Natalie Bassingthwaites new song, Someday Soon! I love it, it is sooo inspiring. I feel really inspired at the moment. Have started to download my “Learn to speak Mandarin” mp3. Am making lists of things I need to do daily and attempting to get them done! Very proud. Below is the chorus of the song- how nice are the lyrics?

Someday soon you’re gonna catch that dream you’ve been chasing
Someday soon they’re gonna write your name in the sky
All you need is just to believe it
You know you’re my hero
You’re gonna be a star tonight
still not sure about these eye brows... hmm.. will get someone else to wax them next time...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG you make my penis throb