Sunday, January 11, 2009

In Neautral

Close Up, sans jacket and Roger

Sans Jacket but with Roger


Off white crochet neckline tank- target
Oatmeal (Maybe?) cardi- thrifted, Savers
Brown Belt- City Chic
Black Pants- KMart (50 MILLION years ago)
Floral Scarf- Crossroads, bought yesterday :-)
Limited Edition Revlon Pink Fiesta Nails
Hair Extensions C/O Hair Excellence/Hair Additions :-)
Doggie- Roger the wonder dog
See, see, TOLD you I would post more often!
I kinda really like my outfit today and my hair extensions are much easier to manage when curled- when straight I have to brush them ALL the time (like, hourly!) otherwise they look messy and shit. Easier to go with the messy half curled kinda look so the mess looks intentional haha- method to my madness. This is my fave cardi ever. I love this singlet/tank too, I wanted to make the effort to not always wear black tops, I think black on top washes me out soo bad, but I just feel so comfortable in black tops. Meh.
First day back at work and no smoking. I had my break this morning and still went downstairs and sat with Christine while she smoked... didn't bother me. Where I work I am totally going to be exposed to smokers so I think its best to get used to it earlier rather than later. I am coping quite well but I need to remember its only day 4 and I am on patches so I am getting nicotene. Meh.
It actually isn't totally revolting being back at work. I mean, yes it sucks and I would MUCH rather be at home but hellloo reality, I guess in todays day and age we all have to work- I mean even when I eventually get pregnant and birth Abby/Jasper I will have to go back to work after 6 months, who can afford to be at home? I wish :-(
Anywaaayyy.. I guess Christmas/New Year is officially over now :( what is the enxt holiday? Australia Day? That will do me!
Have a great day all and I hope you enjoy me blogging more often.. if anyone is reading that is hehe :-)








No comments: