Monday, January 26, 2009

Fatty Four-Eyes


far out i hate wearing my glasses.. not happy Jan!








My eye is better today J Still red, and am not taking any chances with any eye makeup or contacts, but yeah, feeling better!
Work is draining me today and I am scared of the 4 days of 40 degrees plus Melbourne is predicting this week. Hottest succession of days for a hundred years apparently!

OK So have decided today that yes, my no smoking is going very well- has now been 19 days now and two drunken binges included. However, I seem to have exchanged my nicotine addiction for chocolate because I am like a chocolate monster at the moment!! NO MORE AS OF TODAY!! Evil chocolate. As of tomorrow my posts will start with;
Days without cigarettes-
Days without chocolate-
Now- about my outfit today. These leggings were purchased yesterday from Best and Less. Yesterday I went to Karingal with the purpose of getting some leggings and pants/shorts for this hot weather. I know I am not supposed to be buying clothes but I really am sick of wearing skirts. I bought two pairs of the leggings for like $13 each, a pair of Lily and Lou black cuffed shorts for $15- they are awesome! Rather short.. which I like, for weekends however not work. They are really soft and comfy, I hate shorts that have a button and fly and that pinch! I Then I popped into Big W and nabbed a pair of dark denim cuffed short shorts- once again, awesome for after work/weekends but probably won’t wear for work. They are really cute but, I have been looking for some denim shorts (nice ones!) for ages. They were $10 on sale and are probably a size larger than I usually am, but they were the last pair and I guess because they are soo short, a larger size is not really a bad thing, haha. I also picked up a pair of ¾ jeans with embroidery on the bottom from Big W, full price $25. I would prefer these without the embroidery but couldn’t find any straight leg pull on ¾’s that were plain. All the button fly ¾ jeans are crazy baggy in the leg and made me look like a diesel dyke J not that there’s anything wrong with that….

OK yeah, so I was talking about my outfit today. The leggings… the leopard print shirt is an oversized shirt that I like to wear as a short short shirt dress with my brown belt. I bought it ages ago from Savers, didn’t wear it for ages because I wasn’t sure how I was going to wear it, until one day I chucked it on with leggings and my gold sandals and decided I liked it. At the moment I am also wearing my favourite oatmeal coloured cropped cardi from Savers, trying to hold onto the fact that this is probably the last time for the next few days that I will be in long sleeved J

Have a good day all!
















Glasses- OPSM
Leopard print shirt/dress- Thrifted, Savers
Black leggings- Best & Less



No comments: