Saturday, January 10, 2009

Me, last night before going out. Wearing old old old Big W beaded halterwith ruffles, Big W skinnies and kmart Gold sandles. I am like a department store advertisment.
Me on holidays in Coffs Harbour, wearing Dior shades, Black v neck short black babydoll dress, city chic. Brown belt- CC



OK Yes, yes, I WILL post more. I guess this could be one of my new years resolutions! I am day three into my first resolution- to quit smoking! I am really proud actually because I went out last night and drank and drank and did not smoke! I think I identified that I am more a habit smoker rather than addiction, so all I need to do is make sure I am kept busy so I don't miss the ritual. I know it is going to get harder but I am super determined.Anyway, more resolutions!
To quit smoking, as I said above duhTo lose 20 kgs by EasterTo be tidy and organisedTo stop saying fuck so much.. my language embarrasses me :-( haha
So anyway, ABL and I got back from our mini 'moon last week. We went to Coffs Harbour for the week, it was fantastic! Stayed on the beach, it was hot, it was sensual, the beach was awesome, the seafood was TDF, etc etc. I misss it already, as I look out the study window now melbourne is kinda grayish/white clouds, no blue sky and maybe 20 ish degrees- pooh.
Back to work tomorrow- vomit vomit vomit.

Bye bye, promise will update more frequent xx





4 comments:

Deborah-lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah-lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah-lee said...

Oh I know what you mean about being a walking department store advert. I always seem to be posting Big W, Kmart .. and more frequently Best & Less. Seriously I was thinking of writing to them and asking for frequent shopper points!

I reposted because I can't read. At first I thought you said you were on the Gold Coast. Hope you're having fun and well done on your smoking resolution

Deborah-lee said...

Eeep,

Sorry for all the deletes. Seems I was too quick on the trigger finger and double posted.