Monday, January 19, 2009

Hot Dirty Heat

why do my dogs always sneak into photos?
floral maxi- target

black belt- autograph

sunglasses- knicked from mums house



Yes yes I missed a few days- I was busy! and my ABL husband was rebuilding my home pc! Now it is super sensual and fast!I am not at work today, am off to the epworth with my parents as my dad is having a procedure done (heart related, he has heart disease) so here's hoping all goes well!
This is my maxi dress that I adore but feel funny wearing to work. I am a customer service account manager and I work in the office (don't see customers however, all over the phone) but I work in the transport industry and I work in a gross old warehouse/factory in deep Dandenong! Some of the girls wear nice stuff but some of the girls wear jeans, sneakers and those fleecy fluro jumpers day in. Or replace the jeans and jumper with 3/4's and a crappy old tee-shirt in hot weather. I soo cannot do that, I always dress up, but I feel like my maxi is a little too dressy for that place. Even though I am dying to wear it! Hence why I decided to wear it today! yay also for clean straightened hair too!






It is also about a billion degrees and its 9am- what the!

No comments: