Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Windy + Chilly

It is cold today. Cold + windy + a little rainy. I have my pink plush hello kitty scarf and my heater on standby.

I like my jumper today. I love the simple equation of Loose knit + leggings + boots. It's a great easy wintery outfit. I bought this jumper last winter from Savers, have worn it a few times when it is cold, i like it.

my mother in law took this photo, ha ha. My husband told her all about my blog and she was like, ohh thats soo great, show me. I didn't :-)

last night we went to dinner with them and I wore what I wore to work, i soo love my harem pants, just need to work out how/what to wear them with on a cold day. I think I need some open toe booties. I was thinking they would look really nice out as well with some heels and a cami or a tube top. Anyway I had this really nice seafood filo last night at the pub, was yummmmmmy. then I ate the lindt bunny my MIL bought for me lol. At least all the chocci is gone and I can be healthy again. Starting small with goals, just want to lose a few kgs so my skinny jeans don't feel so tight coz lately- far out! My skinnies are only a size 16 and i am technically not a 16 lol and they are quite tight but lately they have been giving me severe muffin-age and also killing my innards lol. So, I think a few weeks and a 5-10 kg drop will be good!
after dinner and the bunny-scoffing i watched some eps of BH90210 season 6- when Colin was dating Kelly, ha ha, was awesome. I then jumped on you tube and fed my nostaligic 90's mood by watching some Mr Big, Roxus and Southern Sons clips. Oh and I found someone who uploaded footage of girlfriend singing at the 1992 ARIA awards- ohh it was beyond great!




aqua vee neck knit- thrifted
black rib leggings + flat boots- big w
silver lurex sox- kmart, a billion years ago

No comments: