Thursday, April 2, 2009

Little Miss Apprehensive... oohh, she fell in love

i have sore gums, i have sore gums. oh please god take the sore gums awaaayyy...
i woke up at 3am. with aching gums and teeth. went and took some nurofen and swigged some vodka to numb the gums. worked a treat. went back to bed and slept in, ha ha.

it's 10:30am now and they are aching again! I hope they stop hurting soon, its getting REAL annoying. :-( Hope the nurofen i took about 30 mins ago kicks in soon.

anywhoo i did ok with no shopping last night. watched a new ep of 90210, ate a liiiitle chocolate.

do you like my dress today? its a little vintage 90's drew barrymore-ish i think. It is actually from Big W last year, about august. I have never worn it out of the house. Its a little too long to wer with leggings and a little too short to wear alone. I have been thinking about having it cut and hemmed into a long top to be honest. but i still need to think about it because i kinda like it today. I have pulled it up and gathered it a little under my belt to make it a little shorter. Only issues with this dress are that it is VERY tummy clingy and makes my boobs look huuuuge.. which may not be a bad thing to be honest...

Looking forward to getting thru the day
my teeth/gum pain subsiding.. like RIGHT NOW
not killing any annoying fellow workers
going home, having dinner + going to bed



flat flats- target
black rib leggings- big w
vintage 90's floral dress- big w
crochet cardi- thrifted, savers
tan belt- big w



1 comment:

Deborah-lee said...

I think the longer look is cute on you!! You should do it again.

I've actually taken inspiration from you and I'm going to wear leggings today. I only ever do it under boots for a darker tights look.. but today is going to be something different!! I'm going to post about it on my blog a little later. Have a great weekend.