Thursday, April 16, 2009

in the nudes

I have gone for a bit of a nudey theme today, ha ha. neautral colours all around.
i don't love this top, i like it. i want to love it but i feel like it looks a bit grandma on me ha ha.
i just wore it because i wanted something neautral toned to theme in with my boots. I was going to wear leggings but needed a change, haven't worn my skinny jeans for ages. they feel ok actually so far... not too tight ha ha...

Last night I...
bought nothing from savers. realllly disapointing. they had NO tops. They had NO cardi's. They had heaps of dresses but I just wasn't 100%- one was a stretch blue floral 60's ish thing with long sleeves, a pussy bow tie and was empire line, flaring out into a just below the knee flared skirt under the boobs. I just think it was a little too vintagey for work. Remember that floral zip up dress I wore a while ago? Well I thought that looked really good but on second thoughts i really hate the dress and I don't want to make the same mistake again. I then tried on a white broderie anglaise baby doll dress- very cute but wayy too small :( I almost bought a stripey sweater dress sailorey thing but I think I have enough stripes!
went to best + less and bought a roll neck grey/white chunky striped looong sweater. Will look great over back leggings + black boots. I am not really usually into a roll neck, would have preferred v neckn but i think with my shorter hair now, the roll neck will be ok
went to target and drooled over some shoes. Cannot decide between tan low ankle boots with fringing, black black and cream chanel-esque ballet flats and heeled mary janes. I think I am going to go the chanel-esque flats as I am really craving lotsa flats this winter. I don't do the heels I have very often so it would be wasteful to add more to my wardrobe i think?
saw a cute black knit hat at a little stand for $5 but couldnt buy it as I had no change. I will go back tomorrow i think :-)
bought some faux chanel earrings from a little stand. cute little hoops with the diamante cc on them. I know I am probably jumping on this trend a little late but I am really into them, ha ha

i want accessories.. socks, tights, gloves, hats, earrings, shoes


esme cardi- thrifted
paisley looong top/short dress- big w
skinny jeans- big w
wooden beads- thrifted
brown boots- kmart
rogers bottom :-)


new earrings


No comments: