Thursday, April 30, 2009

what is my body? (apart from the obvious- huge)

mocha ruffle neck knit- autograph (last night! i KNOW autograph!)
slim jeans (not skinny haha)- kmart- remixed by MIL
leopard print flats- Big W
LOOK AT MY BIG BOUFFY LIONEY HAIR, HA HA


Omg what a week? Seems like just yesterday it was Monday? And it wasn’t.. it was Thursday!

So, work has been strange.. will explain later on, preferably when I am not umm at work, lol

Anyway this is just a quick note… update for the week you say?

Sorry I haven’t posted. I am kinda boring with winter dressing soo I may not post daily for a while- BOO
I have eaten extremely well for just over a week now and I SWEAR I can already feel it (even if I can’t, I think I can and that works for motivation)- YAY
We have laybyed a treadmill- YAY
The cat has been desexed- YAY
We have done our tax returns- YAY
I have to work tomorrow afternoon and Sunday evening- BOO
I get Monday off!- YAY!
To go to the dentist- BOOOOO!!!
And to get foxtel IQ installed- YAY!

Haha.. anyway, can anyone tell me (apart from HUGE) what kinda body I have? I THINK its an apple but I don’t think I have a flat bum and I do have a waist so I dunno??!! HELP!!!!




My new black and cream lace glovey things!! xxx












2 comments:

Daisy said...

It's so hard to define a body shape. Everyone is completely different. From what I can see you are pretty equal top and bottom, and you have a defined waist. That would make you an hourglass, or an X or an 8 or whatever shape, depending on who is defining it.

There's loads of sites that will tell you what you "are" but in reality what you "are" is what you are comfortable being, end of story.

Unknown said...

You are a very sexy, very attractive girl, and very very desirable. Any man would be lucky to have you as a wife.