Sunday, April 26, 2009

wet and wonderful

Black knit hat- some little hat stand
black long sleeved top- big w
grey knit vest- kmart
black leggings- big w
black boots- big w
scarf- big w... jeeze...
Perfect weather. The weather I have been waiting for, wet, windy and cold!!!
Husband and I slept in, had a lazy morning and then headed to the hub for lunch and some quick shopping before going to have coffee with my grandfather as it was his 82nd birthday the other day. We bought him some Anton Berg liquor chocolates and had polish coffee with him and his girlfriend. I then went to work and am now watching old school 90210 and blogging :-)

I spent money I shouldn't have today; bought husband a nice baby blue stripey long sleeve tee, a vampire novel for me (NOT twilight, already read em lol) some black rosary beads, a new shimmery bronze eyeshadow and anew pair of leggings. Hmmph.

I so do NOT want to work tomorrow. Am tired and not interested :-)

what do you think of my hat today btw? Had severely dirty hair, lol

1 comment:

Pauline said...

How cute is that outfit?! Supercute!!