Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where's Wally?

I was soo excited on the way to work.. I was going to google *wheres wally* and do a whole "Look what I based my look on today" til i got here, ate a hot cross bun, googled *where's wally*( and realised it was a red striped tee he wore. god damn you wally.

anyway, sorry for the absence. Has been a busy "before easter" week and allll last weekend long I had a severe gum infection that I am only just getting over now. mah. stupid useful gums.

hmm. so glad today is thursday + tomorrow is good friday. am going shopping tonight. hey, i lasted over a week! actually no i didn't ha ha.. see below, new booties. Been looking for a mid calf boot in this colour, flat, for ages. Picked them up for $40 from kmart he he.. bar-to the-gain.



i do love a slouchy boot.

Now. Two Things I do NOT want to hear about EVER AGAIN (otherwise known as things pissing me off)

* the north melbourne football club rubber chicken/frozen chicken sex tape thing. who caaares
* what the bogans are going to spend their stimulus money on. Um perhaps you should save it as giving every one in aus $900 will possibly send the country broke. just an idea. you bogans. lol.







black 3/4 sleeve cardi- big w
striped 3/4 sleeve tee- big w
red shoes- big w
heart print scarf- big w
(omg its almost a big w athon!)
wet look leggings- cc














No comments: