Thursday, April 23, 2009

The odd vest

black 3/4 sleeve tee- big w
black leggings- big w
tan boots- kmart
tan/brown knit vest- thrifted (but is from supre, haha)


walked into a mess this morning. freight missing, the receptionist gone home sick. mah, glad I'M not a manager and had to sort it out.

needless to say I spent most of the day at reception. mah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how weird is this vest? its from savers but the label says Supre so its probably meant to be a dress lol. I did like it, I think I should have gone with something tighter underneath to make it ore streamline but anyway.. i like to post exactly what i wear daily if i can, even if it is shit because how can I go back and know not to wear something if its not blogged. This blog is for my benefit not yours.. lol

work was ok today. had an interesting chat with a manager hmm..

went shopping tonight and did something naughty. a Myer purchase. In case you haven't noticed I shop like twice a week at least. I like to have a LOT of new stuff. I like cheap stuff, because I shop a lot lol. It is not often I do a myer shop but I went in there tonight and fell in love with this Yarra Trail roll neck knitted baggy jumper and slim leg black regatta pants. But really, $120 for both was not bad! The YT top was 40% off! Its not bad, I guess the bad thing is that tomorrow I want some leopard print flats and a revlon colorstay mineral eyeshadow... oh welllll.... two minute noodles next week xx








4 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

Maybe it's a retro Supre from the 80s or 90's when they used to go up to a size 26!!

It's funny, I was just looking at a Supre ad on Youtube the other day showing the bigger sizes and having a normal looking model!! *LOL*

Oh btw, I really like this outfit!!

Vogue in the City said...

nice outfit, i like the fact you're smiling:)

tasteofvogue.com <---

Lesa said...

Love the boots, can't believe you got them at K-Mart!

Lesa
Always Summer

Danielle said...

Deborah, its so funny you say that because I remember about 4 yers ago myt local Supre still had some of the bigger sizes and it was such a load of crap because I swear I could squeeze into some of the xl's in the "normal" section better than I could the plus sizes!
And thanks for liking the look lol, I am still not 100% but I think I will wear the vest again. Not bad for like $3!
Vogue, thanks, I am a smiler from way back!
Lesa- Kmart has my heart for boots. I have BIG calves and you just never know if they are going to fit unless you have a go!