Sunday, April 19, 2009

Girlie Weekend

me- (without realising it, a big w day)
boots- big w
leggings- big w
black fitted ve neck tee- big w
brown vest- big w
scarf- crossroads (ha ha!)
cat- studded leggings- millers for kids
brats checked mini- thrifted, savers
hello kitty tee- thrifted, savers
hello kitty quilted bag- mine (ha ha)
my little mini fashionista in the making xx


I am reflecting on a great weekend.
Friday, my husband and step daughter picked me up from work and we went to get some popcorn, malteasers and dvd's. We then went home and had lasagne and a movie night. Lotsa fun xx.

Saturday morning she and I were up early and off for a day of op shopping and dandenong market-ing. Had a great time. There two op shops on Princes Hwy in Dandenong that I have been wanting to go to.. both not so good unfortunately. A lot of the Vinnies and that I have been to in remote areas have all their plus size stuff in one section which saves soo much time. This one didn't. So short of searching thru everthing, so chance to find anything good. I had a little look, but couldn't see anything.

We then to to Busk and had a coffee (well I did, she had a hot choc) and some awesome mars bar cake. Then off to the Dandenong Market where she bought a necklace and a dora ring and I bought a white lacey long sleeved long top/mini dress and some hello kitty socks for her.
We met up with hubby for some lunch then and I also picked up a really nice beige long cardigan out of target, 25% off.
Saturday afternoon I worked at the roast and was knackered because of my busy day and it was actually a realllllllly shit shift due to the 16 year old trollops I worked with. I must be getting old because hearing them talk about their sex life, the pill, pregnancy tests, diets and goon was wearing thin after the first hour. Sigh. I went home, ate a bowl of icecream then asked hubby if I had had dinner? I hadn't. I forgot, lol. I watched some old school 90210 and crawled into bed about 2am xx













I


No comments: