Sunday, April 26, 2009

the new improved time management me

grey striped long jumper- best + less
black ribb leggings- big w
boots- big w


wow i have been so hyper today! And efficient!! YAY!! I hope I am going to be MUCH more "time managementy" this week. and I can honestly say I have not eaten anything bad. I was pretty good on the weekend too- well, no chocolate anyway lol. I can't wait to start seeing weight loss again. Getting started is the hardest, once you can SEE the results, its on!

I am heading home in 10 mins. Its bitterly cold and almost dark and I want the bus to hurry the hwll up so I can go home and put dinner on, wash my dogs and mop the floor. Chicken parma tonight and strawberry low joule jelly with strawberry halves in the bottom for dessert (i made that before work) go me!

No comments: