Wednesday, April 1, 2009

i love these pants part 2

29 degrees. mah. i don't care. tomorrow is going to be 23 and then saturday 19. woo flaming hoo.



soo.. thursday night. and am not going shopping tonight. that kinda hurts. i am sure i will survive. and my wallet will be fatter + happier.



I am kinda tired but managed to make my way to work solo on the bus. Am wearing my fave wet look leggings again (third time in 2 wks) so I slipped all over the bus seats as he went around corners, ha ha.


am going to catch up with stiff jacky saturday- am very excited. then work @ the roast.

god its only 11:30am. mahmahmahamahamahsjdj

I have worn variations of this outfit before but never with the wl leggings. i really love the way it looks. i like my dirty hair.

Paisley blouse- rosanna
black singlet under- thrifted
esme cardi- thrifted
black wl leggings- cc
gladiators- target





No comments: