Saturday, April 25, 2009

101st Post

my new stripey knit- yarra trail (myer)
black wet look leggings- city chic
flats- big w


I was looking at my blog before and I'm like.. 100 posts? Ohh I missed my 100th post! I was kinda upset for like 2 seconds and then I was all whatevs, i'm starting a new tradition of celebrating the 101st post.. I'm a supporter of the underdog.


Today was spent sleeping, having a house tidy, going for a coffee with husb and mumsy and dadsy at GJ, having some subway, purchasing leopard print flats as I said I was gunna lol and doing the unglam grocery shop.





So other than the flats and some $4 bangles I bought, there was no other purchases for me. Quite proud. I went to Big W and hated everything pretty much. Crossroads had some ok stuff but I am really suddently conscious of repeat buying. I feel like I have 50 million of the same things sometimes (ie. vests, white wanna-be blousey/whimsical tops) and I really didn't feel like buying, you know?





Anyway, looking forward to some nice seafood and wine for dinner I think.. and some skinny cow ice cream (yes YES i am being good.. finally :) )





happy saturday evening xxx

No comments: