Sunday, April 19, 2009

wake me up before you gogo

black wet look leggings- cc
black vee neck tunic top- big w
beige cardi- target
leopard print wedges- target


God how messed up + sleepy do I look??
I could not sleep last night! Had really bad pains in my back for some reason and couldn't fall alseep until about 2am so am tired as was tired to start with from my busy weekend!

I didn't want to wear this top today I wanted another one but couldn't find it. I have stopped trying to organise my wardrobe because it will always be a sensual mess xx
I have not worn these shoes in like, a year? I like them. There is a pic of them below..
am also wearing my new target cardi...








1 comment:

Deborah-lee said...

I love those shoes and the handbag.

Where is the bag from? I may have missed you mentioning it before.

The cardi is cool too. I think I may have spent all my money on cardis though lately, and I'm not sure that some of them I even like (damn specials that can't be taken back!)